Aurora 1000 integrating nephelometer
Easy to use and maintain, the Aurora 1000 lowers the cost of ownership for aerosol light scattering, visibility and particulate monitoring instrumentation.
The Aurora 1000 monitor uses a single wavelength for scattering coefficient visibility measurements at one of three user specified wavelengths.
Product page at www.ecotech.com
Using an innovative single wavelength LED light source, the Aurora 1000 can be ordered with one of the following light sources:
- 450nm (blue) for fine and ultra fine particulates (wood fires, automobiles)
- 525nm (green) for visibility
- 635nm (red) for large particulates (pollen, desert dust)
- Easy automatic calibration, ensures repeatability of measurement.
- Automatic optical reference calibration.
- High powered LED light-source increases measurement accuracy.
- Facilitates a wide measuring range (0 to 20 000 Mm-1).
Ease of use
- Simplified automatic calibration using internal valves, ideal for remote locations.
- Fully automatic zero check or adjust, automatic span check or automatic zero and span check available in intervals of 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 hrs or weekly.
- Fully integrated package including; internal sample pump, sample heater, internal calibration valves, zero air pump and data logger.
- Internal sample heater with temperature or RH control, which can be enabled by the user to eliminate the effects of humidity (RH: <30% to <90%).
- 12 VDC operation (60 watts max, 13 watts nominal).
- Holds up to 61 days of 5 minute data averages or 12 days of 1 min data.
- Data downloader and Firmware upgrading software supplied on CD or internet.
Lower cost of ownership
- Fully automatic zero and span calibrations.
- Low power internal 12V sample heater.
- Long lasting low power LED light source.
- No bandpass filters to be replaced.
Sample flow rate:
0.0 to >20 000Mm-1
5 l/min approx
170 x 700 x 215 mm (LxWxH)
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 12VDC (60 watts with heater active)